This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. Househam Sprayers is the UK’s leading manufacturer of self-propelled crop sprayers, distributing to both the UK and Export markets.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic, committed Apprentices to join our team with immediate start
The roles will involve working within either our New Build or Refurbishment departments under guidance, to assist and train in the following:
- Assembly of components onto new build crop sprayers at various stages of build
- Refurbishment of secondhand crop sprayers
- Electronics including canbus systems
- Valeting of crop sprayers
- Servicing of engines / pumps and spraying systems
- Preparation and painting of parts
- Welding and fabrication
- Engineering skills and problem solving
There will be opportunities to move/ familiarize with other areas of the business allowing future development decisions to be made.
The successful candidates will be required to continue the ongoing training provided at college and alongside this, receive on-site training in the workplace.
Will need to possess a sensible attitude and be willing to take on and understand instructions as required
- Demonstrable commitment to the working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and in varied conditions e.g. internally and externally
- The willingness to learn
- Attendance to college 1 day per week
- Excellent time keeping
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week (1 day at college)
If you are interested, please forward your CV and covering letter to us via email at: [email protected] or by post to: Househam Sprayers Ltd, Roughton Moor, Woodhall Spa, Lincs LN10 6YQ
©Tim Scrivener Photographer 07850 303986
….Covering Agriculture In The UK….