We are looking to recruit a keen and motivated Lorry Driver. Working as a full time Lorry Driver / Demonstrator you will be responsible for the safe delivery of our Househam agricultural machinery to customers nationwide and the setting off and demonstration of our products at the customers site.
This role would suit a self-starter who is enthusiastic and confident, with a high level of professionalism.
- Ensuring goods are safely secured and full checks are carried out.
- Responsible for keeping the vehicle in good condition, reporting any issues immediately.
- Safe loading and unloading of agricultural machinery (crop sprayers).
- Demonstrate and set off agricultural machinery on site.
- Completing delivery paperwork in a timely manner.
- Working in the maintenance workshop on agricultural machinery when not required to drive.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, you may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Production Management team from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Hold a valid Driver CPC
- Possess a Digital Tachograph card
- Fluent in English
- Time management
- Previous experience on working with agricultural machinery; position may suit ex-sprayer operator.
- Attractive Salary, dependant on experience with annual holiday entitlement
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, min 40 hours per week (overtime available)