This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. Househam Sprayers is the UK’s leading manufacturer of self-propelled crop sprayers, distributing to both the UK and Export markets.
We are actively seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team
As a member of the Househam Accounts team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Credit control and control of the purchase ledger accrual for the Company Accountant
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Process of all purchase invoices and match to purchase orders
- Answering customer and supplier queries
- Dealing with creditors chasing for payment of invoices
- General administration
- Other general accounting duties
Essential skills we would like:
- Previous experience within a finance and accounts environment and in particular having experience in credit control.
- Being able to work under their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Be proactive and efficient with time management.
- Good telephone manner.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
Desirable skills we would see as a bonus:
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Navision is desirable, however full training will be provided.
What we can give you in return:
- Attractive Salary with annual holiday entitlement; Company Pension
- Free on-site parking
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
If you are interested – please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to: [email protected]