As we stated on our social media platforms; our team here at Househam will adhere to the rules set out by the Government; however we will continue to be operational to enable us to support our valued customers during these turbulent times.
We want to be able to support our farmers especially now the weather has finally turned and demand on agriculture has increased. Like all manufacturers, parts are sourced globally with a lot coming from Europe, so while COVID-19 is causing delays at border crossings and some suppliers having to reduce or delay output we will no doubt feel the knock on effect. We just ask that you bear with us during this time and we will help where we can.
With public safety in mind, we ask that you please:
- If possible, call in advance for your parts requests to avoid unnecessary journeys and face to face contacts. Parts can be dispatched by Royal Mail or courier as normal (subject to service levels).
- Collections can be made from our stores counter. We have ‘safe-distancing’ in place but please respect and follow our guidelines on this.
- We will support on farm breakdowns but with no direct human contact. If our engineers do have to interact face to face, a 2m space should be observed at all times.
- General service and maintenance work will still be carried out subject to availability. Our service team will support where possible; however we have been advised that some hotels will be closed which may cause disruption in our engineers travelling long distance to customers.
- Our sales team are available and contactable by email and telephone to help with your requirements.
Parts Sales: 01400 276 030
Service: 01400 276 040 (out-of-hours after 5pm)
Machinery Sales: 01400 276 050